EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Client Support Analyst
to join our team in 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国
FIS a global leader in financial software are seeking a Client Support Analyst to join the Post-Trade Securities group in Canary Wharf.
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, in areas of retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and employs more than 53,000 people worldwide!
Our size, the quality of our staff, our diverse global locations and myriad areas of expertise all create an exciting place to work, learn, develop and build a successful career!
The Post Trade Securities team within the FIS Institutional & Wholesale organisation has recently received an injection of investment to enable team growth required to support increasing demands of its key clients.
Stream RIMS (Real-Time Integrated Multi–Instruments Solution) is a real-time securities post-execution processing solution for the middle and back office.
The position will suit a technically minded, client focused Support Analyst, with previous experience either supporting live software systems or working in middle/back office environments of Brokers and Inter-Dealer Brokers in Equity and Bond Markets.
You will receive excellent exposure to the financial services software industry and mentoring within a strong team focused environment.
The Client Support Analyst takes responsibility for the ongoing day to day client relationship and support of the live software systems for one or more FIS clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Regularly interacts with the RIMS UK clientbase via scheduled support meetings and adhoc discussions, both face to face and over telephone.
• Builds strong relationships with the RIMS UK clientbase and maintains good understanding of their business needs.
• Maintains a good understanding of the RIMS UK clients Application architecture, organisational structure and business workflow
• Part of a London-based team that is the lead communicator with the RIMS UK clientbase during major incidents
• Shared ownership of overall production support ‘Book of work’ with each RIMS UK client – Issue prioritisation, progression, and first point of escalation
• Interacts with other RIMS production support teams around the world, to ensure the RIMS UK clientbase client profiles are well known and understood throughout our support organisation
• Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
• Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
• Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
• Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
• Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
• Recreates client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
• Previous exposure to middle/back office of Brokers and Inter-Dealer Brokers in Equity and Bond Markets, covering the following types of activities:
• Middle Office - Capture trades and orders / Matching and allocation / Standing Settlement / Instruction (SSI) selection / Charge calculation / Client confirmation / Regulatory reporting / Exception management (eg unconfirmed trades)
• Back Office - Stock and cash ladders / Settlement netting / Automatic settlement via CSD, Global or Local Custodian, and managing settlement exceptions / Position management (depot / nostro) / Update trading ledgers / Exception management (e.g. settlement failures)
• Oracle (SQL & PL/SQL), Unix/Linux scripting, MQ, C / Java
• Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities.
• Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience preferred
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
• Organizational and time management skills required
• Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
• Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Strong problem solving skills
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.