Credit Strategist - Vice President / Director
- 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国
- Morgan McKinley
- 2018-01-23 2018-01-23
My client a Global Investment Bank is looking for a Credit Strategist to join the Thematic Research group. The successful candidate will be tasked with idea generation in the Thematic space and providing clients, sales and trading with written research and face to face interaction.
- Generating ideas for thematic research and writing these ideas up
- Contributing to the existing publications of the team
- Selling research to an internal and external audience
- Producing financial modeling including projections
- Writing and publishing extensive research reports for consumption by firm's institutional client base
- Assessing relative value across capital structure
- Extensive interaction with internal sales and trading
- Writing detailed company summaries
- Creating profitable trade recommendations
Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of fundamental macroeconomic themes and financial market drivers
- Knowledge of cross-asset dynamics with an added focus on global macro themes
- Proficiency with MicroSoft Excel for statistical analysis and macro-financial modelling
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and a good work ethic
- Relevant education to degree level in a related subject such as Economics or Finance, or the equivalent industry experience
If you feel you have the relevant skill set for the role please send your CV direct to me on email@example.com or apply via E-Financial careers.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.