- JN -032023-1926851
- Mar 08, 2023
- £45k - £50k
Morgan McKinley have partnered with a market leader within the Travel & Tourism industry who are seeking to add an experienced Finance Business Partner to their growing FP&A function.
Our client understands the need for flexibility therefore operates a remote model with occasional office travel to the city.
This crucial hire will add value in supporting key stakeholders across the business, to manage all finances associated with delivering projects.
- Provide business information (BI) and assist in the production of management reports - variance analysis, commentary and forecast updates
- Annual business planning and budget setting
- Support cash flow management
- Act as a trusted stakeholder / advisor providing financial information, analysis and insights
- Assisting with management accounts - forecasting, budget, variances
You will ideally:
- Studying towards an accountancy qualification or qualified - ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- Demonstrate advanced excel ability
- Have proven experience within business partnering or management accounting roles
If you are considering your next business partnering challenge, reach out for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.