Graduate Procurement Specialist
We arelooking to recruit a motivated, tenacious and organised self starter with impeccable communication skills and passionate about process management to join our rapidly growing global FinTech business. You should have an interest in Financial Markets or may have studied a relevant discipline at University.
The Graduate Procurement Specialist will support the Procurement and Supplier Management Function by ensuring that new and existing vendor relationships are adequately managed and documented, completing several stages of the procurement process from requirement phase through to contract signature, and then monitoring ongoing reviews. Team Responsibilities
This Role will report to the Head of Supplier Management and operate within the Global Finance function within FNZ.
The Procurement function has primary responsibility for sourcing strategy throughout the FNZ Group, globally, including the ongoing management of third-party relationships and collection of due diligence annually. Role Responsibilities
- Completing, tracking and recording of Due Diligence across the entire supplier base
- Ensuring best practice is followed throughout FNZ and contributing to increased process compliance throughout the organisation.
- Supply chain monitoring, both in terms of cost and functionality.
- Maintaining an accurate central record of all third-party agreements and requirements.
- Maintaining an up to date account of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for third party services throughout the Group.
- Identifying cost saving initiatives and working with the Head of Supplier Management to develop procurement strategy based on organisational trends and behaviours.
- Reporting on value achieved, and issuing standard procurement communications to lead buyers and budget holders.
- Coordinating RFPs within the set management framework.
- Providing Procurement and Supplier Management support services to the Organisation generally.
- Monitoring and documenting supplier performance which may include collecting/reviewing MI, monitoring SLA's/KPI's, obtaining client and end user feedback, etc.
- Assessing the market for up to date and comparative pricing when new requirements are received.
- Data Input: Input data timely and accurately across platforms.
- Client Liaison: Liaison with new and existing clients.
- Effective Communication: Ensure that information is communicated effectively to necessary parties and in a timely manner for purpose of rapid resolution.
- Record keeping: Maintain records as required to ensure the investment process is transparent to regulators and external auditors.
- Procedures: Contribute to and maintain relevant and robust documented procedures.
- Projects: To support project work that impacts your specific team or processes.
- Continuous improvement: Continually assess the processes and controls and introduce improvements or efficiencies.
- Other Tasks: To undertake any other projects/ tasks as may reasonably be required to facilitate the smooth operation of the company.
- Accuracy: To ensure that completion of daily tasks are true and accurate.
- Efficiency: To ensure that completion of daily tasks are executed in a timely manner and deadlines are met.
- Regulatory knowledge: To ensure daily tasks are completed in line with regulations as directed by Manager.
- Planning: To prioritise the work to ensure all activities are completed on time and within agreed deadlines.
- Industry Awareness: be aware of external events that may impact on your tasks or role, take an interest in the industry you work in.
- Working across Boundaries: FNZ operates in an environment that encourages staff to learn about the end-to-end processes, this helps to ensure our staff are kept engaged and challenged throughout their career.
- CPD; develop, track and evidence professional and technical knowledge and skills via training and development in order to meet Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements as outlined in the T&D Framework.
- Minimum Bachelors' degree or above
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Very well organised and pro-active approach
- The ability to work accurately and to deadlines
- English on advanced level
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Contract and/or relationship management experience would be an advantage
- Financial knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong Project Management skills and experience would be an advantage.
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion, and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ's recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific requirements.