We are delighted to be supporting a leading international business to recruit for a Finance Manager on a permanant basis
The role of Finance Manager will report into the Head of Finance and be responsible to produce monthly internal accounts along with statutory accounts for all legal entities.
Ideally you will have a strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting standards, excellent analytical skills, and the ability to work well under pressure. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are also essential, as the Financial Reporting Manager will often work closely with other finance and business leaders across the company. Some of your responsibilities will include:
To be succesful for this role I looking for someone with the following skills & experiences:
- Prepare and review consolidated financial statements
- Analyse and identify process improvements
- Review the impact of upcoming financial statements changes.
- Build and present information slides on technical accounting areas.
- Review internal controls for suitability and make recommendations where improvements can be made
- Developing and implementing accounting policies and procedures across the group to ensure consistency and compliance with relevant accounting standards
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong understanding of IFRS and ability to understand and manage US GAAP differences
- Experience of preparing UK financial statements
- Understanding on financial controls
If this role is of interest please either apply of email me a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org