Who we are looking for
State Street Alpha Data Service (ADS) is the data-as-a-service provider that is the back bone of the Alpha front to back strategy. Combining both technology and service provision to deliver significant data management value to our clients. We're looking for a candidate to lead our Implementation Practice Leads. What you will be responsible for
As the ADS Implementation Lead we are looking for the following:
- Be the face of the ADS organization to take the client through the Alpha journey/adoption. The candidate is expected to provide thought leadership to the client during the due diligence and through the entire implementation journey
- Must be knowledgeable in Financial Services, domain expertise in Front and Middle Office services would be required
- Responsible for the end to end Implementation of F2B ADP/ADS solutions to the client, starting with helping with pre contract due diligence, Business Requirements, Solution Design, Environment Setup, Development of any Custom Components, Testing Activities, Go Live activities and Post Go live hyper care support
- Should be able to manage at least one large client implementation or multiple medium to small clients concurrently
- Partner with broader State Street Application/Service Owners to provide solutions in support of any new client requirements that are extension of the standard set of services or in some select cases a client specific bespoke solution
- Collaborate with Alpha Service organization to enable the ADP/ADS offerings for the Alpha F2B Clients
- Collaborate with upstream application and system owners within State Street to integrate into ADP using the standard model
- Collaborate with all internal technical and business teams including GTS, SaaS Ops, Alpha Cloud Ops, Alpha Platform Engineering, Alpha Product, ADS Product, Alpha Data Ops and clients to resolve data issues
- Support the defect resolution process by collaborating with the development team in understanding the root cause of data issues and ensuring all defects are fixed
- Act as the ADS Lead for all implementation activities with internal or external stake holders
- Collaborate with Client Implementation Executives to align on the Alpha implementation activities
- Establish standard operating procedures and ensure adoption, including any client specific requirements that might be custom bespoke processes. Engage with the L2/L4 Support teams to insure proper coverage
- Communicate to all stakeholders on status and progress of the overall Implementation Program from ADS perspective
- Be the voice of the client, continually assess and contribute to produce enhancements, software quality and other improvements that could be implemented to improve the client experience.
- Manage the resources that are working on a client implementation in a matrixed organization, this will include Project Managers, Business Analysts, Testers, Developers and other support staff
- Collaborate with external vendors as needed for a given client implementation, this will include vendors like Bloomberg, Refinitive, MSCI, Factset, Axioma etc.,
- Manage the Implementation budget, resources and the run rate to insure we are operating within Budget and managing the scope.
- Have a strong discipline towards managing scope, raise change controls as necessary to maintain the program health
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills across all channels and levels of recipients including team members, colleagues, clients at all levels including C suite.
- Demonstrate excellent motivational skills and lead by example in all areas.
- Influencing the staff in a matrixed organization is required
- Support a culture of commitment, team work and productivity alongside diversity and work life balance.
- Must have experience in Front, Middle and Back Office services
- Business Analysis and Project Management skills are a must
- Extensive experience with Financial Services data domains - Security Master, Entity Master, Benchmarks, Positions, Transactions, Cash, Performance, Analytics etc
- Must have proficiency in SQL
- Knowledge of Data Management, Data Governance, Service Catalogue, Data Lineage tools, Operational Dash boards, Process Monitoring tools
- Working knowledge in Azure cloud platforms and Snowflake is a huge plus
- Knowledge about internal and external integrations, triage issues and implement/recommend solutions to data problems and anomalies
- University degree in the field of computer science, data management or other financial services technical field
- 12+ years in data management, product and market data roles and responsibilities