Robert Half are currently recruiting within financial services for an assistant management accountant.
This assistant management accountant position is a rapidly growing financial services consultancy firm. They are looking to hire someone who is ambitious to step up to Management Accountant within the next 8-12 months.
There is a lot of scope for development within this role and your primary responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
* Reporting into the Financial Director
* Accounts Payable / Receivable
* Producing full sets of consolidated management accounts including P&L, balance sheet and cashflow
* Monitoring of ledgers and tenant arrears
* Review of VAT returns
* Assist with the preparation of annual statutory financial statements and the year-end audit process
* Developing and improving the current accounting system
* Ad-hoc project work and general administration when required
To be considered for this Assistant Management Accountant position in the City of London the following criteria is desirable:
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 - £40,000 + study support + generous benefits + discretionary bonus
(Salaries can vary and are dependent on experience)
Interviews will be held virtually and will start ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.