Support in the origination and execution of M&A, growth equity and financial sponsor transactions across a large range of digital infrastructure verticals (focussing largely on data centres, fibre & towers). Competence in financial modelling and valuation is a key requirement of this role.
Specific activities and responsibilities required
• Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities
• Prepare and deliver pitches and other presentations for prospective clients
• Assist and lead M&A deals end-to-end, including sell- and buy-sides, growth equity and financial sponsor transactions
• Review junior team member outputs
• Train and coach junior team members
• Maintain client and key stakeholder relationships
• Be the key contact point on transactions / deal origination taking ultimate responsibility for materials and leading client calls
• Build own network and relationships with relevant industry participants
Knowledge and Experience
• Minimum 5-7 years’ of experience in M&A Investment Banking, Valuation, Private Equity or Venture Capital
• Prior transaction experience across digital infrastructure or TMT transactions
• Entrepreneurial mindset with knowledge of telecoms or digital infrastructure, either demonstrated through past work experiences, academic background and / or other extracurricular activities
Skills, Abilities and Personal Qualities
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, particularly valuation (including LBOs, sensitivities and returns analysis) and financial modelling
• Ability to work in an international team, supporting senior members and coaching and mentoring juniors
• Self-starter, with a proactive approach in taking the initiative on deal-related and other business matters
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, shown by prior experience working with high-calibre clients
With a team of 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021', our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Finance, Technology and Specialist markets including the areas of Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Actuarial, Banking Operations, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Investment Management, Tax, Treasury, Housing Development, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Digital & Data and Software Engineering.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.