- JN -012023-1907162
- Mar 10, 2023
- £35k - £40k
A top 10 Accountancy firm, based in the heart of the financial district in London, is recruiting an Audit Semi-Senior, with full study support provided. Audit Semi-Senior
A top 10 Accountancy firm, based in the heart of the financial district in London, is recruiting an Audit Semi-Senior. The firm have an extremely well-established client base across the private and not for profit sectors and can offer full study support towards your ACA exams.
The role has come about due to the growth of the firm's client base and will see you working within the Business Services department, which looks after private sector companies across a range of industries. This role is audit focused but will give you a small amount of exposure to accounts preparation.
To qualify for this role, you must have taken no more than 6 ACA exams (certificate level). They would also consider those who have finished their AAT exams and are looking to pursue the ACA qualification.
Audit Semi-Senior responsibilities
- To ensure all work undertaken is carried out in accordance with the firm's procedures
- To be responsible for the day-to-day operation of each audit assignment for smaller assignments
- To provide on the job training to more junior members of the firm
- Attend pre-audit discussions with partner and manager
- Plan smaller audit assignments with the assistance of the audit partner and manager
- Ensure an adequate briefing is held and other members of staff are briefed in detail
- Ensure that the work undertaken on site is in accordance with the approved plan and budget
- Review the work of more junior staff on each assignment and provide feedback to them
- Hold daily team meetings to assess progress on smaller assignments
- Advise the audit manager of progress on the job and any developments that may lead to a change in strategy
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.