A world-renowned investment bank is seeking an experienced C# developer (4+ years) to join a global team in a front-office role, to own, develop, and ship both revenue generating and regulatory projects in addition to improving the existing system.
You will be responsible for enhancing the platform as part of a series of ambitious strategic growth initiatives. This is part of a significant re-architecture effort to move the platform to new technologies in order to provide the business with a robust, stable and performant platform for the next 10 years.
- Expected to develop high quality maintainable code.
- You are expected to collaborate and communicate globally with other developers and leads to build technical solutions.
- You are expected to have a strong knowledge of software development methods, tools and standards and actively keep this knowledge current (i.e., desire to learn)
- You are expected to adhere to Policies & Standards appropriate to the role - outlined in the Code of Conduct and mandatory training.
- Investigation and resolution Production issues
- Experience developing applications in C#, .NET, and .NET Core for general server-side development.
- Experience building micro-services and REST APIs.
- Proven Agile experience (preferably Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience writing MSSQL/TSQL code.
- Understanding or keen desire to learn another programming language such as Java, Python or C++ and associated eco-system is highly sought after.
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol and web services
- Experience providing support and resolving production issues.
- Understanding of derivative products
- Experience building systems in trading, banking and/or financial organisation.
- Experience building internet/client facing secure portals and APIs.
- Experience with OpenShift
*Salary banding listed shows base figures*