Working for a global bank, your role as an Internal Auditor sits in the 3rd line, focussing on delivering audits focussing on CCR assignments
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to the following:
- Conduct reviews and audits of (i) probability of default, loss given default and expected loss; (ii) counterparty credit risk including over the counter, exchange traded derivatives and securities financing transactions, (iii) credit risk management across Financial Institutions (FI), Non-Banks Financial Institutions (NBFI) such as insurance companies, broker dealers, regulated and unregulated funds and Central Counterparties (including, limit setting, excess management and quality of the credit documentation), (iv) collateralized financings and (v) risk data aggregation and reporting.
- Identify and evaluate the design effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks and independently conduct high quality tests to demonstrate operating effectiveness
- Provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
- Provide high quality input into the continuous risk assessment processes, identifying areas of increasing and emerging risks. Monitor issue resolution, risk profile and developments within a specific area and provide input into our audit planning
- Analyze and assess credit risks assumed by both the business and support functions