Our Tier 1 banking client are looking for a experienced Front office Data analyst to work on a business data migration project.
• Analyse and present to management the allocation and drivers of capital, balance sheet and liquidity utilization
• Analyse Global Markets client and legal entity trading data and advise on trends
• Advise Senior Management about the current state of the financial resource and / or Capital and funding related regulatory environment
• Review booking model logic to ensure assumptions reflect market dynamics
Required skills / experience:
• Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem - solving skills
• Excellent excel skills (Should know how to create Macros/ use VBA)
• Technical skills to digest large data sets and visualise the data to deliver a concise story
• Attention to detail in reviewing calculator and model logic
• Ability to speak with senior trading staff about complex topics
• Previous experience with an investment firm’s risk and booking systems
• Familiarity with Capital, Liquidity and Risk metrics
• Ability to read and understand banking regulatory framework and the impact of regulatory changes to the business
Please only apply if you have worked in a front office data environment.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 500.00 - 600.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.