Data Analytics (X2)
Duration: 3-months with a possibility of an extension
(INSIDE IR35/UMBRELLA – HYBRID WORKING)
- Day-to-day activities of a team deploying analytics (fraud analytics routines) over a large complex financial (& other datasets)
- Understanding financial processes e.g., P2P, R2R & O2C – including how to use relevant data markers of potentially fraudulent activity, and successfully deploying that strategy in a complex and dynamic investigation environment.
- Further identifying transactions and/or relationships of potential concerns.
- Resolving complex issues – independently.
- Regular contact/directing junior team members and achieving the required objectives.
- Comfortable in using coding languages e.g., SQL or Python – linking different datasets together, interrogating the data and returning answers to the analytical questions posed.
- Experiences of using data visualisation tools e.g., PowerBI.
- Experienced with general ledge/ERP data as a prerequisite, with an experience of larger ERP systems e.g. SAP/Oracle (desirable).
- Familiar with using Graph DBs, specifically Neo4j (desirable).