Ideal candidate will stem from a similar role or from a Fixed Income background with in-depth knowledge of markets/products/challenges posed to such entities. Exposure to a FO environment interacting with trading and sales on a regular basis. Technical background or exposure and understanding of IT systems.
Deal Capture Front office Trading Business Analyst - Investment Banking
- Ideal candidate will stem from a similar role or from a Fixed Income background with in-depth knowledge of markets/products/challenges posed to such entities.
- Exposure to a FO environment interacting with trading and sales on a regular basis.
- Technical background or exposure and understanding of IT systems.
- Business Analysis Skills.
- Strong writing skills, familiar with Excel.
- Good communicator/Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of SQL
- Team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to relate with other teams, including business units, on a regular basis.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment to deliver projects within time and budget.
- High level of accuracy and strong aptitude to adapt to change while being able to deliver on time.
- Pro-active personality: willingness to learn, suggest ideas and take initiatives.
Business - Strong analysis capacity and a comprehensive knowledge of products traded with financial institutions globally (Bonds, Listed Derivatives, MBS and Secondary Loans).
He/she must demonstrate a solid sense of organisation and be able to deal with priorities in an autonomous way. The ideal candidate has been involved in projects demanding tight deadlines and different scopes.
- Deal capture of Bonds, MBS, Listed Derivatives and Secondary Loans
- Trade Workflow from Front Office to Middle Office,
- Electronic Trade Capture & Block allocations
- Position distribution and keeping for Risk and PnL management,
- Proactive and able to cope with a demanding working environment. The ideal candidate has a high level of energy and dynamism and would have been involved in projects involving audiences at the highest level of the organization.
- Develop new enhancements as requested by the business (this could be from FO, MO or BO). Enhancements can be in the form of new financial products, new booking methods, improving functionality, reacting to audit points, regulatory requirements etc.
- Maintenance - bug fixing, intra-day and overnight support.
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location