The EMEA Accounting Product Lead, MD will have a reporting relationship to the Global Head of Accounting Product Management and matrix reporting to the Head of EMEA Region Product Management. The EMEA Accounting Product Lead, MD is responsible for developing and driving an end-to-end Accounting product strategy for EMEA including market research, ideation/innovation, strategic planning, contributing to pricing guidelines that drive growth and profitability.
Primary responsibilities for the role include:
- Understand the EMEA markets, competitive forces and client direction to make related product recommendations that ensure competitive positioning and grow market share, including the opportunity to introduce new adjacent offerings
- Stay current on regulatory/accounting principle changes in region to drive product updates and solutioning as appropriate and facilitate client communication
- Serve as the "in-region" advocate for State Street's Accounting product through participation in industry forums, showcase State Street's thought leadership, drive and execute appropriate advocacy activities (i.e., Office Hours, Bulletins, etc.)
- Maintain pulse on related service delivery results to drive product improvement
- Create forums internally and with clients to encourage idea sharing, innovation, collaboration and solutioning
- Collaborate and support commercialization activities with Coverage, Relationship Management, and Segment on new business opportunities to increase win ratio and gain market intelligence for ongoing product advancement
- Generation of comprehensive business cases for investment consideration, monitor approved cases for ROI attainment and ensure execution and delivery of approved cases
- Ensure effective Accounting product project portfolio governance to
- Maintain knowledge of all projects impacting the accounting platform to consistently influence design decisions toward enterprise value
- Lead analysis and design efforts, translating requirements for development to ensure capability delivered is fit for purpose
- Impact execution from requirements gathering to production deployment including the operating model alignment with Global Delivery strategy
- Produce relevant Go-To-Market materials for internal and external consumption
Bachelor's degree in accounting or related studies. Extensive knowledge of Accounting service and related technologies. Seven plus years with a Third-Party Administrator, preferred.
Location: Candidate can reside in London, Ireland, Luxembourg About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers