A large privately owned global asset manager is looking to hire a Senior ETF Capital Markets Specialist, reporting to the Head of ETF Capital Markets. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day running of the ETF trading business, building strong relationships with the Authorised Participants.
The individual will be responsible for supporting and helping implement the day-to-day activities of the ETF business, being a subject matter expert on investment strategies and product-related projects. The team works with the investment team, product and sales team.
- Build strong relationships with Market Makers, Authorized Participants (AP) and ETF Sales/Trading Desks.
- Discuss and contribute to the building of new products, and keeping market participants up to date about new strategies to promote range across the broker community.
- Oversight of the Bid-Offer Spreads and Premiums across the fund range and manage any day-to-day issues
- Review and monitor the daily Valuation files, ETF Intraday values and other relevant data going out to the market
- Be the point of contact for the investment team and sales team, to discuss and resolve issues with the Authorized Participants in relation to creations and redemptions and ensure best execution.
- Help educate and keep the sales team updated with new initiatives or changes to the products
- Interact with clients of the ETF business
- Building strong relationships with internal teams across the business.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Degree-level educated with a strong academic background
- Strong background in ETF Capital Markets, with a thorough understanding of the day-to-day workings of ETFs both domestic and internationally listed.
- Strong knowledge of the mechanics of factor-based investing which drive liquidity, spreads and premiums.
- Strong experience dealing with APs and Market Participants.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent technical skills