twentyAI have partnered with a top International Asset Manager who're looking for someone to join their growing Business Partnering function as a Finance Business Partner on a 6 month FTC (with potential for this to turn into a longer term opportunity).
As a Finance Business Partner you'll work with a range of senior stakeholders, manage forecasting and work to become a trusted advisor across the business, supporting senior individuals within Distribution, Corporate and Support functions.
- Managing forecasts and budgets with your stakeholders
- Review and management of month end results
- Supporting key stakeholders in making revenue and cost decisions
- Producing ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Driving process improvement projects
- Embedding financial rigour into the departments
- Producing all required supporting material for the above conversations
To succeed in this role:
- A motivated individual, who can work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships across the business at all levels
- Able to demonstrate a team approach and to work collaboratively across functions.
- Experience and aptitude in managing varied stakeholder requirements and priorities
- Problem solving skills, capable of handling pressure and meeting strict deadlines
Business partnering and managing forecasts experience preferred
High attention to detail