About this role:
This role will partner closely with Senior Management and Business Lines to enhance financial reporting and provide financial insight for decision making and strategy. This is a senior role and will operate within a finance team of qualified financial accountants/analysts working on-shore and off-shore.
The role will report into the EMEA CIB Finance Manager with the successful candidate joining a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment. Responsibilities:
- Provide finance support to lines of business and senior management as part of monthly financial review and annual strategic planning process
- Provide meaningful commentary on financial results including application of key performance indicators and metrics
- Partner with line of business and functional teams to improve cost analysis and decision making
- Work on financial plan and forecast in line with the groups strategic objectives
- Ensure effective controls and documentation are maintained over owned finance processes
- Engage with internal stakeholders in the development of financial plans to align with liquidity, capital and other regulatory requirements
- Participate as the business finance partner on cross function projects as required
We Value Diversity
- Professionally qualified accountant or financial analyst with several years post qualified experience
- Knowledge of financial products with banking or financial services industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to engage with senior executive management
- Strategic thinking with the ability to anticipate financial risks and develop solutions and risk mitigation
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in financial planning and analysis techniques including forecast and cost models
- Demonstrate proven track record in process improvement and efficiencies
- Excellent skills with excel and power-point
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.