You will have lots of responsibility across all areas of finance, in a growing function. Being number four in finance you will have the opportunity to grow a team below you as well as having lots of exposure within the technical and commercial aspects of finance.
- Been a part of a full fund raising process (and adept with process to support with documentation etc.)
- Competent with debt facility terminology (including invoice finance facility)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Worked in international group business before (experienced with consolidation of accounts)
- Highly proficient in excel
- Previous experience with Capdesk software
- Been involved in an ERP integration
Happy to provide more information on the organisation and the role via firstname.lastname@example.org
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.
With a team of 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021', our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Finance, Technology and Specialist markets including the areas of Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Actuarial, Banking Operations, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Investment Management, Tax, Treasury, Housing Development, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Digital & Data and Software Engineering.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.