Finance Project Manager- Accounting Emagine is a global professional services consultancy and solutions firm. Our London offices specialise in driving innovation of technology and business for the banking and financial services sector. We are currently looking for dynamic individuals to join our Change & Transformation Practice as a Finance Project Managers; delivering a range of Finance transformation projects. The Project Manager's will co-ordinate and drive the end to end project management of initiatives to identify, define and deliver a defined strategy for Global Treasury related projects, including strategy and integration efficiencies.
- Understanding and drive delivery across organisation, objectives and current footprint as well as future aspirations
- Develop an updated TOM for the Global Accounting footprint and organisational design
- Consider and propose opportunities to drive efficiency across Global Treasury operations as part of building out the TOM
- Project Deliver, Project planning, resource, budget and cost planning and management, risk issue and dependency management
- Drive the delivery of the workstream(s) to agreed plan
- Working with the programme office to establish effective project controls for the workstream(s)
- Managing project governance and reporting, making recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
Key Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Strong Project Management skill covering the whole project lifecycle from initiation to closure
- Strong understanding of offshore or onshore migrations/integrations.
- Understanding of a Finance organisation and be comfortable around financial reporting disclosures, month-end processes, year-end P&L accounting, financial adjustments etc…
- Knowledge of sub ledger and general ledger applications for financial accounting (ideal but not essential)
- Experience working on documenting testing and to have a good understanding with the various types of technology testing to be undertaken to ensure deliverables are fit for purpose.
- Experience developing and implementing process and system improvement solutions
- A good knowledge of Financial Products and Banking processes
- An ability to work under pressure with a high level of flexibility and to manage multiple challenging priorities and assignments with a proactive approach
- An IT flair (should be able to challenge IT, understand IT constraints, design and systems).
- Good understanding of Treasury or Markets Treasury or ALCM business, with ability to translate complex concepts
- Accounting / Accountancy qualifications (full or part qualified) to support an understanding of technical financial requirements. (ideal but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills; able to converse with a wide variety of stakeholders including department heads
If you can answer yes to most of these questions do not hesitate and apply to this opportunity.
"emagine is an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin"