We are seeking an experienced and motivated Financial Controller to join a growing construction company based in Central London.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Financial Controller to join a growing construction company based in Central London. This is a sole charge role that requires a strong financial background and expertise in accounting and financial management. Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial statements and reports, including monthly management accounts, cash flow forecasts, and annual budgets
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations of the company, including accounts payable and receivable, CIS, payroll, and credit control
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Work closely with the senior management team to provide financial analysis and advice, supporting key business decisions
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to support the efficient and effective operation of the company
- Manage relationships with external auditors, tax advisors, and other financial service providers
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or QBE with at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience in the construction or property industry is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present financial information to non-financial stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Sage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable, well-established construction company in Central London. On offer is a competitive salary package of up to £80,000, depending on experience + benefits.