An experienced Financial Crime Manager is required within the Financial Crime function for an international firm specialising in advisory, accountancy, consultancy and audit.
The Financial Crime Manager will lead on client engagement, team development and practice growth. Substantial knowledge of the UK financial crime sector is therefore key.
Responsibilities / Requirements of The Financial Crime Manager include:
- Managing and mentoring Associates/Assistant Managers from different backgrounds during projects
- Managing the risk and commercial aspects involved in the delivery of projects including planning, budgets and project governance.
- Using technical knowledge, contacts and experience to manage the development of proposals and in generating new business for the firm
- Managing several financial crime engagements (such as AML, Sanctions, Fraud and ABC), acting as the day-to-day contact point with our clients
- Experience with Target Operating Model design and implementation across one or more of the following disciplines: AML, Sanctions, Fraud and Transaction Monitoring
- Delivering workshops and/or training regarding Transaction Monitoring, Fraud and Investigations
- Reviewing and assessing AML policies, procedures, systems and controls
- Managing skilled person reviews and enforcement action
- Sanction screening requirements, processes, and technology
- Assess sanctions controls, completing sanction risk assessments and sanction investigations
- Implementation, optimisation, and tuning of Transaction Monitoring systems
- Examination of suspicious transaction reporting processes
- Experience in delivering forensic investigations to a criminal standard
- Reviewing and completion of Fraud risk assessments and assessing Fraud policy, procedures, systems and controls
- A Financial Crime professional qualification is desirable
The international firm are one of the largest in its’ sector, with teams nationwide. You will work in a diverse and experienced team where your personal development is a driving cultural factor. There will be opportunities to work on high profile engagements, and have exposure to wide a range of clients.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities. If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.