An Insurer based in London are looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst to join the team on an initial 12 month contract.
- Production of the analysis of regulatory changes and the impact on the current reporting framework.
- Production of new processes and procedures, data/user flow charts, descriptions etc.
- Timely production and analysis of the regulatory and financial reporting changes, deliverables in respect of the UK branch.
- Preparation and filing of the branch’s Quarterly and Annual regulatory reporting.
- Assist reporting manager in Solvency II implementation on phase II and test/refine current implementation and procedure documentation.
- To liaise with external auditors, actuaries and stakeholders, providing appropriate information as required.
- Project managing deliveries and timetable, meetings, management information, presentation slide preparation.
- Support the reporting manager on other financial reporting requirements, audit preparation and projects as required.
- For all responsibilities within this job description, the holder of the position reports to the reporting manager.
- Good knowledge and experience of working in a regulatory reporting environment and demonstrable working knowledge of Solvency II data preparation and submission within insurance sector, in particular assets data/reinsurance data.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills. Able to analyse large volumes of data and transform it into a logical format/explanation with an evidence-based approach.
- Solution and result driven, able to communicate efficiently and propose solutions if necessary to assist the reporting manager in all round activities and deliveries.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership of work assigned and be able to deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and tenacity when required.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver high quality work while meeting tight deadlines.
Language Skills and Qualifications
- ACA -ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.