Leading Quant platform are looking to hire a Quantitative Researcher, with a focus on systematic, short-term macro strategies in futures and currency markets to be based in London.
- Idea generation based on thorough understanding of academic literature and financial market insights
- Research and develop short/medium-term systematic trading signals in futures/FX markets
- Collaborate with the PM and the trading group in a transparent environment, engaging with all areas of model design, portfolio construction, risk management and market access
- Develop and enhance the team’s proprietary research platform
- Stay current on state-of-the-art technologies and tools including technical libraries, computing environments, alternative datasets, and academic research
- Highly skilled in Python
- PhD research experience/publication in Economics/Finance, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or related STEM field, is a plus
- 2+ years of experience working in a quantitative research position
- Innovation in signal research and development
- Successful experiences in exploring and working with large and diverse data sets.
- Experience in exploring, researching, and deploying trading signals from various sources of alternative data spanning major asset classes
- Experience in quantitative finance, econometrics, asset pricing, or macro sub-fields
- Macro markets (Equity indices, Currencies, Commodities, Fixed Income) experience is a plus.
Please send a PDF resume to email@example.com