EMEA Head of Custody Product Management (UK, Luxembourg, Germany)
State Street's product organisation is leading an exciting period of transformation for the business and requires an experienced EMEA Custody Product Management Head to join the team and take the business forward.
As the EMEA Custody Product Management Head, you will be responsible for Global Custody and Direct Custody Products in EMEA. You will have responsibility for the P&L and product strategy collaborating closely with internal stakeholders across technology, operations, risk, sales, and client management teams. The industry is embarking on a period of significant change, innovation and new business opportunities and State Street is looking to play a leadership role. The role will report directly to the Global Head of Custody Product. Key Responsibilities
- Developing and driving the vision and product strategy
- P&L Management
- Partner with the business to drive revenue and profit growth
- Own product commercials for direct and global custody across the region
- Partner with operations to manage operating costs, drive process improvements and improve cost to serve
- Lead the development and execution of the EMEA custody product strategy including ongoing priorities and annual investment decisions
- Identify areas of improvement in the core products
- Explore new business opportunities that help to shorten the chain of custody, drive efficiency and reduce risk
- Participate in Industry groups across the region to drive market leadership and change
- Partner with clients and industry participants to drive and deliver value added products
- Collaborate on commercial topics with key stakeholder and business partners across functions including legal, risk and compliance.
- Senior level, experienced talent with deep subject matter expertise in direct custody, global custody and the broader asset servicing product set
- Proven track record of working with large complex clients and establishing strong partnerships at all levels
- Strong working knowledge of technology, market infrastructures and industry partners that support the global custody chain
- Excellent client skills and the ability to engage at all levels
- Strong understanding of operational processes across all aspects of Global Custody
- Active participation in industry groups across the region
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within an organization
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage and mentor staff
- Proven ability to execute on product deliverables and strategic vision
About State Street What we do.
- Seasoned MD/ED with 15+ years' experience in Financial Services
- Worked in Product organisations in prior roles
- Prior experience working in Custody/Banking/ Asset Management
- Consultative experience working with large complex institutional investors
- Strong team player who can thrive in a large complex global organization
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers