Our client, Private Equity Fund focusing on Mid-Market Infrastructure companies is currently looking for a Private Equity Associate in London.
The company is known for their strong presence and networks in UK and Europe. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within Renewables, Transport, Utilities, Social and Telecoms sectors.
- Prepare business valuations
- Develop robust business cases and financial models
- Support Manager in eflecting due diligence findings in business cases
- Management, training and mentoring of juniors
- Prior Experience in Investment Banking
- M&A Advisory or Consulting (3-6 years) Fluent in English
- Accounting, modeling and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Additional languages will be considered as an advantage.
- Previous experience in Infrastructure sector would be considered as a strong advantage.
We look forward to receiving your application!