Remote / London Summary:
A globally distributed and diverse construction-tech firm, building cutting-edge IoT software and infrastructure, are looking for a senior or lead IoT developer to join their remote engineering team. With physical offices in London, UK, the successful IoT developer can work from the London office in a hybrid working style, or is equally welcome to work fully remotely within +/- 3hrs GMT.
- Significant experience as a commercial software engineer within IoT development
- Experience with telematics, telemetry
- Good knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals is required
- Experience leading remote, agile engineering teams is a plus
- Flexible working - focus on the projects in hand rather than 'office time'
- Fully remote engineering team with remote working encouraged
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Diverse engineering team
If you are interested in remote engineering roles or IoT development positions in London, please get in touch: Rosie Griggs
020 3137 9577