A world-leading diversified trading firm are seeking a senior software engineer to join their growing team that specialises in designing, developing, and testing prop trading software. With over 1000 employees in their offices around the world, this firm work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus, and deliver meaningful results. It is a place of high expectations, deep curiosity, and thoughtful collaboration.
This firm pride themselves on hiring exceptional individuals that have consistently exceeded the bar – both educationally and professionally. If you have a passion to design and develop some of the most complex prop trading software within one of the most exciting trading teams in the world, you are encouraged to apply!
- Build out real time trade management and risk analysis algorithms and visualization tools.
- Write performance sensitive code and algorithms.
- Support the trading desk’s research & analysis workflows - utilizing and extending DRW’s in house data analysis infrastructure.
- Work directly with traders, developers, and researchers in a tight knit team to develop things like low latency trading infrastructure, tools, web UI, and trading strategies.
- Java – at least 5 years’ experience writing Java servers running on Linux.
- Experience working in the trading industry, or a similarly demanding industry, developing business critical applications.
- Trading industry experience is preferred but not required.
- C/C++ ability to maintain and integrate native code – e.g., integrating a C++ library into a Java system.
- Web UIs – you should be able to write UI code to present most of this firms’ tools to users.
- Rust – this firm uses Rust where performance matters.
- Python – 3+ years of professional script development experience