A leading tech firm specialising in sports trading and data analytics is looking for a System Administrator to join their London-based team.
The successful SysAdmin will assist the existing System Administrator with a wide spectrum of hardware- and software-related tasks, including maintaining the infrastructure, in-house software applications, storage systems and Microsoft-based technology stack.
The role will also involve networking (Juniper), scripting in SQL and PowerShell, and coding in HTML and other web technologies. The role offers a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of technology problems, both on the hardware and software side. Requirements :
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Prior System Administrator (SysAdmin) skills are beneficial - in particular knowledge of SQL, PowerShell, Microsoft technologies
- IT focussed post-secondary education - up to / or including BSc level
- London-based - this is a full-time onsite role in the City of London
- Competitive salary and performance-related bonus structure
- Exposure to the latest technology and software
- Dress-down/ non-corporate environment with a flat hierarchy
- Benefits include gym membership, pension, health insurance, team outings, etc.
- Centrally located office in the heart of the City of London
If you're interested in this System Administrator (SysAdmin) position in London, please get in touch! Rosie Griggs