£400-500k TC Job Description:
One of the world's most prestigious hedge funds is looking for a Python QD to join one of their Fixed Income / Rates trading pods.
You'll join a small PM team of 10 that enjoys huge autonomy and are looking to grow their risk-taking. Working closely with Quants and the Portfolio Manager, you'll manage both the Python codebase and (directly) manage 3 quant developers in the team to drive the development process. Tech stack is primarily Python and they make heavy use of cloud resources and containerization to get things done.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have some knowledge of rates markets and market dynamics, ability to work closely with a trader, and work as part of a tight-knit team. Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Deep understanding of Python (incl. pandas / numpy) and its ecosystem
- Familiarity with SQL
- Knowledge of Fixed Income / Rates
Benefits & Incentives
- Advanced academic background in STEM, e.g. Masters or PhD
- Significant salary + a bonus tied to profits / trading strategy success
- Greenfield work / big impact
- Very collaborative culture, ideas are implemented
- Small team with large AUM
If you feel you're suitable for this role, want to hear about similar positions, or would like help hiring similar developers for your company, then please send your CV or get in touch: Richard Allan
020 3137 9574