Manager M&A Execution team - Leading LPG / sustainable energy trading platform (£90k - £100k Plus bonus)
Our client is a leading LPG / sustainable energy trading platform and provider with offices across the globe (8 separate offices) and an aggressive expansion plan. With this they now need a strong Execution banker to support their expansion The role:
Helping to support all facets of the post-origination investment process, including due diligence, execution and monitoring post-closing. Supported by senior colleagues, you will help to identify, evaluate, and recommend profitable investment opportunities in the downstream fuels industry in accordance with strategic priorities.
• Research and financial modelling – review companies financial statements and provide insights on their performance; evaluate investment opportunities and propose deal structures to enhance returns.
• Stakeholder management – working with new customers, supporting senior leadership on decision making, working with regional based stakeholders.
• Performance monitoring – develop a framework to measure and monitor success of new investments, with a particular emphasis on operating (volumes, new sites, etc) and financial (margins, revenues, profits, etc) metrics.
• Business development – spearhead execution of takeovers/acquisitions and monitor integration of new businesses into the portfolio.
• Full Execution of Energy related M&A transactions (experience of leading deals is essential).
• Minimum 3 years Investment banking, Lead Advisory or Principal investment experience is essential.
• Entrepreneurial mindset is key.
• Proactive, works at pace and uses initiative to get things done – comfortable working autonomously.
• Able to work dynamically in a lean organisation – strategy and operational focus are both important.
• Strong communicator – Able to compile complicated info and present it clearly and succinctly.
- Collaborative and able to work with multiple departments (ie – tax, treasury, accounts, etc).