My client, an investment manager, are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. The candidate will report to the Head of Marketing to deliver campaigns across a range of channels, with support from the Marketing Assistant. This role will involve working closely with the Business Development team as well as with my client's directors.
* Creating and maintaining collateral to support the business's objectives and raise brand awareness. This includes creating pitchbooks, presentations, factsheets, whitepapers, brochures and videos
* Working with Adobe products to produce the above collateral, or working with external design agencies to manage the creation process
* Providing assistance for and/or managing UK-run events (webinars, parties, staff events, investor entertainment)
* Researching relevant industry-wide events
* Website updates and development, managed both in-house and by our external web development team
* Content creation for websites and social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram)
* Writing press releases and blogs for key business and fund updates
* CRM management (Salesforce, Pardot, HubSpot) including reporting, website integration, contact management and list management
* Creating and managing email campaigns through Pardot
· Professional qualifications that have a marketing or English component would put you in a strong position, but are not essential
· 2+ years marketing experience (ideally within financial services but not essential)
· Experience using Salesforce, Pardot and Adobe InDesign is imperative
· Interest in the Real Estate sector
· Experience of working in a highly professional team, often facing tight deadlines
· Great organisational skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Articulate communicator
· Willingness to learn and progress
· Experience with Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Wordpress
· The candidate will be proactive, creative, demonstrate enthusiasm and be able to stay calm under pressure
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.
With a team of 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021', our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Finance, Technology and Specialist markets including the areas of Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Actuarial, Banking Operations, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Investment Management, Tax, Treasury, Housing Development, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Digital & Data and Software Engineering.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.