- JN -012023-1913141
- Mar 15, 2023
- £45k - £50k
Morgan McKinley is supporting a leading Private Client Tax team in their recruitment for a Personal Tax professional on a permanent basis, offering an excellent platform for progression..
Morgan McKinley is supporting an award-winning accounting practice in their recruitment for a Private Client Tax Senior on a permanent basis, offering agile working and flexible working hours, as well as a very supportive environment for career progression.
As a Private Client Tax Senior, you will be working in a large Personal Tax team and will be tasked with managing your own portfolio of clients and providing tax advisory, tax planning and tax compliance services. Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Management of a portfolio of Personal Tax clients, preparing and submitting returns, managing billing and WIP
- Work with directors and managers on tax technical assignments and ad-hoc project work
- Support junior members of the tax team with their growth and development
- Liaise proactively with clients on advisory matters
- Liaising with HMRC in relation to client matters and dealing with enquiries from HMRC
- Provide support on complex tax cases
Our client is seeking an individual who has experience managing a client portfolio, who enjoys the face to face element of the role, and enjoys building stakeholder relationships. Ideally you will be ATT, CTA or ACA qualified with demonstrable Tax experience in the above responsibilities.
Please apply today for consideration
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.