The role is part of the Global Product Marketing team, with regional teams in EMEA, APAC and the Americas. Global Product Marketing is a Centre of Excellence team, within the larger Global Marketing function. Center of Excellence includes teams dedicated to content creation, content management, digital marketing, and design.
This role requires the ability to establish very strong working relationships across functions and geographies. The successful candidate will partner closely with our Product Marketing Team globally, particularly with our Americas Product Marketing Manager who leads our Alternatives efforts. The two roles will collaborate to plan, develop & deliver a toolkit of materials for our Alternatives Focus Funds & ensure our materials resonate with European investors and meets European regulatory requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
· Devise and deliver timely product marketing toolkits (e.g. sales presentations, profiles, web pages, emails, videos) that position our products in a compelling way in Europe and help progress the sales process.
· Ensure all marketing messages and toolkit items are approved on time by key stakeholders and that they meet all regional marketing compliance/regulatory requirements.
· Partner with the Marketing Strategist leading our Alternatives effort in EMEA & provide guidance and expert input into the development of marketing activities to promote our alternative investment products in Europe, including content, events, PR, social & comms.
Competitor and Market Analysis
· Conduct competitor and market analysis to identify unique angles to leverage when devising key marketing messages.
· Collaborate closely with Product Management, Investment Teams, Compliance, Reporting, Sales and Marketing globally when developing the product marketing toolkit items and inputting into campaigns.
· Ensure all relevant parties are kept up to date about the progress of the materials being produced.
· Regularly monitor the use and impact of toolkit items to identify ways to improve in future.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.
With a team of 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021', our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Finance, Technology and Specialist markets including the areas of Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Actuarial, Banking Operations, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Investment Management, Tax, Treasury, Housing Development, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Digital & Data and Software Engineering.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.