This role provides an interesting opportunity to work within SCB’s growing and ambitious ESG practice to develop innovative solutions to support growth of our Sustainable Finance business and compliance with emerging ESG regulations concerning the Financial Services Industry.
This role will be supporting lead product owner to define roadmap, vision, and development of a digital application to support ESG capabilities within SCB.
SCB’s vision is to be the world’s most sustainable and responsible bank. We’re committed to sustainable social and economic development through our business, operations, and communities. This is an opportunity to join a fun, high performing team and influence the Client Coverage strategy for ESG – including new and exciting ESG Risk and Sustainable Finance solutions. Helping create the vision for ESG across Client Coverage, in addition to defining the backlog, prioritizing change, refining the requirements and leadership of delivery teams so that collectively we can:
- Deliver maximum business benefit
- Ensure all Change Initiatives in the ESG Book of Work are aligned and managed
- Organize demand around Client Journeys, to enhance client experience from end-to-end and achieve exponential outcomes
- Participate in and contribute to high level design of complex and large-scale change initiatives
- Contribute to the Product Ownership Community of Practice
The successful candidate will work with various stakeholders across the network, to prioritize and implement ideas which build on our 3 sustainability pillars:
- Sustainable Finance - Impact Finance, Climate Change, Infra, Commerce
- Responsible Company - People, Conduct, Environment
- Inclusive Communities - Community Engagement
This is an opportunity to play a critical role across the Business (front line), Risk (second line) and Technology & Innovation partners, working with squad teams through Agile change delivery cycles and delivering value to clients on a 30, 60, 90-day cycle.
The successful candidate should:
- Support the Lead Product Owner to clearly define and communicate project vision, scope, business case and goals to the team and stakeholders
- Deliver Change Mgmt. activities (Operating Model, Training, Communications, Ops readiness & Guidance) of initiative.
- Engage with key stakeholders to define, and then maintain the Product Backlog for that workstream
- Provide product guidance and design expertise to enable delivery of a new Sustainability capabilities
- Contribute into the e2e Business architecture by defining the capabilities required at each stage of the client lifecycle
- Establish strong relationships & communication channels across each of the stakeholder areas
- Undertake the key agile Product Owner responsibilities delegated by Lead PO, including:
- Prioritize and sequence the requirements/ product backlog according to business value
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define the Minimal Viable Product (MVP)
- Define Epics and sign off user stories
Key relationships: (Internal and External)
· Client Coverage
· CLDM Business Architecture
· Technology & Innovation
· Environmental & Social Risk Management (ESRM) Team
· Sustainable Finance, Strategic Initiatives
· Reputational and Sustainability Risk Team
· Regional Change Management Team
Other Hives (Product Enablement, Sales Enablement, Operations Enablement etc) team