It's a chance to work in partnership with a variety of teams and senior stakeholders, allowing excellent exposure for your work You'll have the opportunity to develop your leadership profile and make a real difference to our customers and the future of our business
What you'll do
As a Proposition Design & Delivery Lead, you'll be focusing on the strategic segment review to determine the optimal proposition for Commercial, Corporate and Financial Institutions. We'll look to you to use competitor analysis and customer feedback to complete market gap analysis and define the long term vision and goals for the segment, and drive a rolling programme of strategic actions that will reduce client attrition and support customer retention
Your role will also involve:
· Coordinating internal and external lead generation initiatives, including social media, content production and both internal and external brand identity through managing strategic external stakeholders
· Driving the strategy for the technical maintenance of employment law and health and safety products, making sure that the product identifies threats and opportunities
· Leading the capability journey for Products, helping managers to expand their knowledge and teams improve their technical and collective capability in line with evolving market needs
· Acting as an ambassador for the products and working with your team to increase their engagement with external bodies and build partnerships and alliance to support brand advocacy
· Defining and owning productivity standards for consultants and sales roles, understanding and monitoring utilisation and non-billable time
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll need good leadership and people management skills along with experience of working in a commercial environment and building relationships at senior management level. You'll also have a background of leading colleagues in a changing environment and developing high performing teams.
In addition, you'll need:
· Excellent communication skills, in particular presentation and report writing skills
· Strong planning, organisational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and coach colleagues
· The ability to perform under deadlines and pressures, building both internal and external relationships
· Strong department and budget planning skills
· The ability to identify and implement business solutions, including bespoke services to customers, specifically providing commercial price quotations
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.
With a team of 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021', our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Finance, Technology and Specialist markets including the areas of Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Actuarial, Banking Operations, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Investment Management, Tax, Treasury, Housing Development, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Digital & Data and Software Engineering.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.