My client are an industry leading Commodity Trading firm based in London. They are recruiting for a Quantitative Analyst, who will be innovating a wide range of exotic derivative products for the Gas & Power Trading desks.
- Prior working experiene within a quantitative role
- Knowledge of Monte Carlo modelling and options theory
- Exposure to risk or front office pricing models
- Modelling experience in Python
- MSc/PhD in a numerical discipline (such as Physics/Mathematics/Quantitative Finance)
Their previous 3 hires had no prior commodities experience, so this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to transition from the Sell-Side.
Please subit a copy of your CV today, or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.