West London Offices
We are currently working with an esteemed ESG Advisory and Technology firm who are expanding their technology team.
Led by the CTO, the team are currently comprised of 3 data and technology professionals.
They seek to add a software engineer with roughly 3-5 years of experience.
The team work on building data pipelines and the skill set they require for this role sits somewhere in between a traditional software developer and data engineer.
They are explicitly looking for experience in AWS, Python and SQL.
In this role you will be developing a set of internal tools in a highly agile, technological environment. Must haves:
Nice to haves:
- 3-5 years of relevant software/data/engineering experience
- 3 years of professional Python programming experience
- 1-3 years of SQL experience
- Good knowledge of AWS
- Passion for technology and data
- Entrepreneurial/self-starter mindset
- Hard working attitude
- Team player
- Pandas experience
- Other cloud platform experience
- Financial services background
In order to be considered for this role, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org