A highly established, global asset manager is seeking an RFP Associate to join their London office on a permanent basis. This role offers an opportunity to progress a career within RFP and great pathways for growth within the business.
The RFP Writer will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Develop and write Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Request for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) for potential and existing clients.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the business to create content for responses.
- Manage and maintain content on the RFP database.
- Carry out ad hoc projects as requested.
The RFP Associate will meet the following skillset:
- Undergraduate degree.
- 2-3 years’ minimum experience working in an RFP role within asset management.
- Knowledge of RFP content databases and consultant databases.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- French language desirable
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious RFP Associate, looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and highly regarded investment management business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”