Our client is an established investment manager with over £10bn of assets under management across several different products and strategies. The Real Estate team has roughly £5bn AUM and their given continued growth plans a need has arisen in the Business Management team.
You will gain exposure to all aspects of the Real Estate business and your core responsibilities will be:
- Assist in communication with the real estate debt team, the structured credit team (CMBS) and external service providers.
- Assist with linking the business with Finance and Investor Relations Dept: responsible for pricing, PNL, and NAV sign-off.
- Assist with the production of documents for the public listed company
- Assist with the production of the Fund Newsletters and Quarterly Reporting Presentations
- Provide support / reporting / answers for all internal and external parties – business, risk, compliance, and audit
- Expected to not only spot issues, but also learn how to resolve these in a timely fashion (taking stakeholders interests into account while doing so).
- Recognise, differentiate, and prioritise issues into daily fixes vs long term evolution of business management of the financing structures
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have proven experience in accountancy or a middle office function in finance as described above and enjoy a process-driven work environment
- Any prior experience in real estate lending, ABS or fixed income assets would be helpful
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, enjoy teamwork and be able to perform in a dynamic environment
- High degree of independence and initiative, and ability to address and identify problems
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
For more information on this role and our client please send across an updated CV.