Applying your regulatory, treasury SME experience in a 3LOD capacity.
My client, a US corporate investment bank is looking for a regulatory/finance SME to join one of their Internal Audit teams. This team focusses on delivering audits covering the following areas of the business; Finance, Reg Reporting, Treasury and Data Risk.
You do not need to have any previous internal audit experience as this can be developed quite quickly, but there is an expectation that you will be able to utilise your regulatory SME to build credible relationships with your business stakeholders.
In terms of responsibilities, you can expect the following:
- Lead Audits primarily as Auditor in Charge.
- Identify and assess key risks and controls and develop effective test plans for engagements with limited guidance.
- Work within deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Exhibit appropriate judgement regarding issue notification, issues draft findings to client management, and draft final audit reports for review by the Audit Senior Manager.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge and understanding of risks (liquidity, interest rate, operational, financial, regulatory etc.) across multiple areas.
- Support the Audit Senior Manager as needed in regional governance forums and develop/maintain strong relationships with local personnel.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to influence across multiple levels of management.
- Support regional manager by interacting with regional, US and APAC Internal Audit personnel to fulfil regional regulatory requests.