A global bank is looking for an experienced regulatory accountant (qualified or part-qualified) to join its regulatory reporting function at Manager or Senior Manager level . The role is a blend of BAU regulatory capital reporting as well as process improvement and project work to regulatory systems.
This is a diverse and high-profile role where you will act as a lynchpin between Finance and IT with further stakeholder interaction with Risk Management, Legal and Operations.
Key deliverables for this role are focussed on the development and improvement of regulatory systems to support high-level change and deliver against new reporting requirements driven by the regulators;
- Redevelopment and automation of Finance systems to improve cost efficiencies
- Manage relationship with IT to assist with key systems upgrades
- Drive improvements to the control framework for credit risk regulatory and economic capital calculations
- Support the core BAU regulatory team in the accuracy & delivery of COREP returns
- Work closely with Regulatory Policy to ensure accuracy of new updates to regulatory capital calculations
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant
- Knowledge and experience in regulatory capital – CRR and CRD IV
- Experience of prudential and statistical reporting under PRA and Bank of England – COREP reporting
- Project management experience
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder groups