We're looking for a reporting analyst who specialises in Reporting with Alteryx and has hands on experience with Pyrhon.
You'll be taking on the production and increasing automation of multiple counterparty-risk monitoring reports and dashboards, and helping to strengthen our data ETL processes and capabilities. In particular, you will be
- Overseeing the daily extraction and transformation of data from multiple sources (including relational databases, flat files, xml files etc.), dealing with any errors or issues that arise.
- Preparing daily early-warning-indicator and threshold-monitoring Excel reports; refreshing data in Qlikview and PowerBI dashboards and other tools used by the team for risk analysis.
- Improving reporting and dashboarding as new requirements emerge, automating the final preparation of Excel reports where possible.
- Helping with increasing the robustness and automation of our Alteryx data pipeline and with the migration to a more robust Python solution. This will include improving data validation and completion checks, automated testing, fixing bugs, improving documentation, and increasing parallelisation.
- Helping to specify requirements for a cloud-based strategic platform and working with development teams to ensure success.
- Experienced using Alteryx for data extraction, transformation, and analysis
- Excellent Excel skills (preferably with some VBA knowledge, but not essential)
- Experience with Python, in particular for dealing with data: (pandas, numpy etc)
- Experience querying relational database using SQL
- Preferably experience with Qlikview and/or Power BI
- Reporting and data analysis experience in a financial function, preferably in credit or market risk on derivatives products
- Experience with ETL in Alteryx and preferably Python.
- Degree or advanced qualifications in a quantitative discipline. Preferably a candidate with qualifications covering both finance/economics/business and data-/comp-sci.
Please note that this is a contract opportunity via Hays Talent Solutions.