A Global Multinational Bank is looking for a Director Level Compliance Advisory/Oversight professional to join their London team. This role is ideal for someone with strong product expertise of Prime Derivatives and Equities, who is looking to start quickly on an initial 6-month contract.
- Sit within the trading floor providing lead transmission of Compliance policy, procedures and practice into the business and support the development by businesses of effective control frameworks
- Provide regulatory expertise on applying relevant regulatory requirements under MiFID II, MAR, EMIR, SFTR.
- Provide technical expertise on the interpretation and application of UK, European and US trading venue rules
- Deliver advise to the business on new product approval, marketing materials, internal and external surveillance queries, trade amendments or trade reporting
- Support the completion of the annual Compliance plan
- Proven experience in a Compliance Advisory role
- Strong working knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements (such as MiFID II, EMIR, SFTR, and MAR)
- Strong Prime Derivatives knowledge
Please contact Nicole Poole at Danos Consulting to learn more about this opportunity.