- JN -032023-1926763
- Mar 10, 2023
- £95k - £100k
A leading investment banking group is recruiting for a Senior Manager to join their UK tax function. The candidate will join a well established team and working in a project led role focused on their
A leading investment banking group is recruiting for a Senior Manager to join their UK tax function. The candidate will join a well established team and working in a project led role focused on their tax accounting requirements. This will include involvement in their ongoing tax reporting, forecasting and stress-testing requirements, getting involved in the design and implementation of processes, including the response to the new Pillar 2 requirements. The successful applicant will need strong technical tax accounting experience as well as a track record of driving forward projects around process improvement.
- Taking ownership of stand-alone projects or resolution of specific technical issues as they arise
- Supporting the team on strategic projects arising from legislative or external/internal policy changes
- Providing oversight and strategic direction to the team in a range of tax risk management & governance activities
- Leading on stakeholder management within your technical or business area to ensure that our requirements and the associated risks are understood and appropriately managed
- Providing support for the quarterly and year-end tax reporting processes, as required
- Driving continuous improvement and documentation of corporation tax reporting and forecasting processes and controls
- Dealing mainly with colleagues in UK Tax (across all specialisms including transfer pricing, employments taxes, VAT etc.) and Finance
- Dealing with management of outsourced service providers to ensure relevant deadlines are met
The ideal candidate will need to be qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA), and have significant knowledge around tax accounting - reporting and forecasting, a demonstrable track record of project management and driving process improvement, and experience of applying UK tax legislation to a complex group.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.