A large privately owned global asset manager is looking to hire a Senior Product Development Manager, with strong capabilities in ESG and sustainable investing reporting to the Head of Product Development for EMEA. The successful candidate will be responsible for researching, structuring and delivery of the strategy for the European product agenda.
The individual will be working with various departments including portfolio managers, sales, marketing to structure and launch funds across various strategies.
- Responsible for the full end-to-end product development lifecycle of the range of funds, working across all asset classes, but with a particular focus on ESG and sustainable investment strategies.
- Managing the product launch process from inception through the governance and through to the board meetings.
- Setting strategy and working with sales and investment teams, on competitor analysis, market intelligence and sizing.
- Providing management and control over the execution of project initiatives from business acceptance through to delivery.
- Working with various teams to have oversight and management of the operational infrastructure and making sure it is in place to for new products.
- Working with fund lawyers to prepare offering documents and shareholder communications relating to the fund vehicle establishment across a broad range of jurisdictions.
- Building strong relationships with internal teams across the business.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Participating in various industry body working groups and supporting ad hoc project work.
- Degree level educated with strong academic background.
- Strong background in structuring and developing products
- Strong level of knowledge regarding product from an ESG and sustainable investment perspective
- Experience in dealing with institutional and retail markets
- Ability to interact with people at various levels of seniority
- Highly organised and details orientated, being able to work toward deadlines
- Must be prepared to challenge and stand up for their opinions
- Working effectively across cultures, functions and locations.