Senior QA Automation Engineer
- $120,000-160,000 + Profit sharing (0.15-0.30%)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- 5-7 yrs
- International Digital Assets Exchange Ltd
- 10 Aug 18
Interdax is building a 3rd generation digital asset exchange. Our team comes from top HFTs and exchanges like Nasdaq and NYSE, as well as from well known firms in the blockchain space. We are a well-funded project (8-figure sum) currently operating in stealth mode.
In this role you will work to ensure that Interdax delivers quality products of the highest standards. As a Senior QA Automation Engineer you will be a champion of tooling and innovation, accelerating product releases by developing automated and manual tests in order to achieve Continuous Delivery. This is an exciting and critical position playing a lead role aligned to DevOps within a team that is responsible for delivery of a world-class trading platform on pair with top financial exchanges.
- Conduct system, integration and acceptance testing, writing test scripts, delivering quality driven applications in line with test strategies
- Create and maintain detailed test scripts to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements (manual and automated testing environments).
- Create and maintain QA procedure documents; look for efficiencies and best practices to be applied to the test automation framework.
- Assist Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving defects
- Contribute to continuous improvement and proactively support knowledge sharing across broader QA team
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities
- Work with frontend, backend, and the core team and other cross functional teams to plan and execute tests using the latest digital test automation technologies, processes and tools to deliver frequently, safely and efficiently.
- Lead, mentor, up-skill and inspire other automation engineers
- 7+ years as QA Engineer delivering top quality mission-critical software
- Successful track record of delivering complex projects and/or programmes, utilising appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
- Experience and strong understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery and the principles and practices of Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD), ATDD and Test-driven development (TDD)
- Proven experience black box testing Client-Server products
- Proven knowledge of internet protocols, web proxies, caching and other Web related fundamentals
- Automation test experience across the multitude of Windows and Mac browsers and Mobile Devices (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Experience of using CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, GitLab, SonarQube, Performance centre, etc
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- An interest in financial markets and cryptocurrencies
- Experience with High Performance Computing in a financial institution
- Experience with Chaos Engineering
Compensation and perks
- Competitive salary ($120,000-160,000 / year)
- Profit sharing (0.15-0.30%)
- Fully remote
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Startup culture
- Team getaways