Well established quant fund are looking to recruit a senior quant analyst in the systematic macro space. You can be based in either Asia or in London.
As a quantitative researcher you will be responsible for developing automated quant trading strategies using sophisticated statistical techniques.
Your role will involve:-
- Statistical modelling of financial and non-financial datasets, examining real-world data.
- Delivering high quality statistical research output against our research goals.
- The opportunity to make an impact on the continued build out of Systematic Macro infrastructure .
- The opportunity to deploy capital across FX, EM FX, Rates, Commodities and Equites asset classes.
- 3 + years prior experience on the buy side developing global Systematic Macro strategies with exposure to Equites, FX, EM FX, Commodities and Rates.
- Extensive experience in financial data analysis with a focus on a highly rigorous and technical approach to modelling.
- Experience of building and running systematic trading strategies.
- A background in statistical research for systematic investment management activities (returns forecasting, risk modelling, market impact modelling etc).
- Team leadership experience is desirable.
- Quantitative background - includes advanced degrees ( PhD) in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Financial Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science and Physics
- Strong programming skills in either C++ / Python.
Please send a PDF resume to email@example.com