As Senior Risk Manager you will have oversight of the developments of frameworks regarding IFRS 9. the business are reimplementing their IFRS accounting policy to support their CLCs.
Senior Risk Manager duties:
- Leading the development and implementation of policies, frameworks and processes for the groups response schemes and debt programmes.
- Managing the ongoing quarterly production of IFRS 9 expected credit losses, whilst providing insight and analytical commentary.
- Manage third party consultants on ongoing ECL model upgrades, through review and testing.
- Represent the group in technical workshops - providing expert review and challenge across the development, implementation and testing phases.
- Providing and presenting advanced analytical insights to the business teams and Senior Stakeholders, including updating MI packs.
- Complete UAT exercises to confirm performance of ECL model engine and outputs are in line with expectation.
- Work collaboratively with first line product teams to manage and implement ECL and Fair value calculations in new and existing portfolios.
- Build and manage IFRS 9 team to meet the BAU reporting and development exercises whilst promoting personal development for team members.