Fantastic opportunity for a talented engineer to join the London office of one of the largest global information firms.
In this role, you will be taking ownership of the full development lifecycle, working closely with stakeholders and other developers to design, build and implement complex, effective solutions that will impact thousands of global users. You will be a real team player, who enjoys working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment, with a keen enthusiasm for writing reusable, performant code.
- Programming experience in any OO language, and a willingness to learn others
- Sound knowledge of industry best practices for testing, automation and CI/CD
- Deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Solid experience of managing large-scale projects and/or working with multiple stakeholders to deliver business value
- A proponent of consistently using the right tool for the job
- Feel valued - develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems
- Truly collaborative culture across all engineering teams
- Strong base salaries + bonus
- Flexible work environment
If this sounds like you or you'd like to know more, please get in touch: Dan Hampton
020 3475 7192